Saturday, April 5, 2014

They are coming!

I haven't posted much lately because of the intense prep for Market releases. Well, after spending two days of photography, I can't wait to start posting some of the upcoming pattern projects. 

Let's start with Sugar'n'Spice, P208, doll clothes for the 18" doll (typically, the American Girl doll).
LOVE these outfits! I made a dozen outfits and could easily find my self making a dozen more. Easy, and fun, and they look fab! So here's three of the outfits. Next post, I will add some more, and finally we will get to the cover shots!

It is so much easier photography these babies instead of live ones! Especially, the blonde! She is always looking into the camera. I can't seem to ever get the brunette looking into the camera -- not sure where she is looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment