Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Favorite Stuff! .....series!

Thought I might post some of my favorite tools on the next few posts. After 20 years of business, I surely have some I really like.
505 Spray Adhesive

I love using 505 Spray Adhesive for various procedures. It's great to use when making oven mitts. When attaching several layers together -- the inside and outside layers, and two layers of Insul Bright fleece, spray the layers to keep them together. Without the adhesive, you have to pin the layers together. And they will still torque a bit at that. But with the adhesive spray, they hold together great as you baste  around the edges of the layers.
What's the box for? The over-spray is pretty sticky, so I keep a box around to set my project in and spray inside the box. Just keep an old box around the studio!
This company has all sorts of different sprays for different purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment