Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's out! One fall pattern --- "The Place Setting"!

So most of the time I take a bit of a break in the fall on pattern releases. This fall has NOT been different from my usual slacker routine!
But I have released one called "The Place Setting"! I pretty much love these beautiful place mats. The backing fabric is made first, with the edges folded in a certain way to bring to the front to make the border or "window frame" for the front panel to be inserted into. Okay, I know that is confusing -- just buy the pattern  -- it will make more sense. 
To fluff up the pattern, we added the flower embellishment, the fabric napkin, which is made the same window frame way, and three sizes of bread baskets! Which are pretty cute!


See www.VanillaHouseDesigns.com  -- P215 -- The Place Setting

Three sizes of bread baskets, 7" - 8" and 9"!

Next week, I will post the two other fabric options. So interesting to see how much fabric influences the whole style and feeling of a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment